To get items viewed on Japan Crate Japanese site, alternative shipping services are available such as Rakuten Global Express.
Proxy services such as Rakuten Global Express are safe alternate methods to purchase your items from Japan Crate Japan site, which would otherwise be not available to those overseas, including Canada.
How to buy from Japanese Japan Crate in Canada with Rakuten Global Express Forwarding Services?
The steps required to reach your goal of buying from Japanese Japan Crate in Canada with Rakuten Global Express Forwarding Services address are as follows:
- Register as a brand-new user with Rakuten Global Express (RGE)
- Complete the identity verification procedure by submitting an official document such as a passport or ID card to verify your name, current address, and date of birth
- Get your Japanese Address (Which looks similar to “RGXセンター-MLJ38337”)
- When shopping at a Japanese online store such as Japan Crate, set the delivery address to your Rakuten Global Express address
- RGX will combine your items into one bundle and send you a shipping cost notification via email.
- Get your products to your preferred Canada.
Steps one through 3 will require to be completed prior to products from Japanese Japan Crate come to the RGE Warehouse if this is your very first time utilizing the service.
Why Choose Rakuten Global Express Forwarding Services to assist you purchase from Japanese Japan Crate in Canada?
The benefits of using RGE when shopping from Japan Crate or another e-Commerce site, include convenience, flexibility, and speed.
Deliveries from numerous stores, or just Japan Crate, have the ability to be combined into one convenient package, saving cash and product packaging material. Or you can purchase and send one product if wanted!
RGE offers different shipping alternatives consisting of but not restricted to one day shipping, and Auto Pack & Ship (Items will ship as soon as they come to the storage facility from Japan Crate.
International Delivery from Japanese Japan Crate to Canada: Customs, taxes and restricted items
Due to delivery and destination regulations of a country/region, some shipments may not be possible. This consists of items that have currently been bought and paid for.
To avoid any trouble, please check the laws and guidelines of the destination country/region before making a purchase.
Caution: Some items can not be delivered overseas. More details. More details available here.